Monday, May 9, 2011

Disneyland

Well, we're back in Seattle and had such a fun time in Disneyland! I don't think I mentioned before, but this was our birthday present to Ella for her 2nd birthday. Not that she'll remember all of the excitement but she is such a huge fan of Princesses and Nemo that I believe she'll remember the important stuff.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures of the most magical place on Earth!

The beautiful Princess Belles!

 The World Premiere of The Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides was on Saturday. Very chaotic but pretty cool. We left the park before the real action began but there were fans camped out in their spot from the early hours until the evening premiere. Think lots of pirate-like Johnny Depp look alikes!

 She loved the Teacups. I didn't remember them making you feel so nauseous!




 Minnie is now her favorite character. And, you can't go to Disneyland and not have one of their yummy treats!!


 Our passed out Princess

Ella looked so adorable in her Princess Belle dress. Beauty and the Beast is definitely her favorite movie at the moment. I purchased her little dress off of Etsy by loverdoversclothing. They make the cutest aprons for adults and children's dresses. I highly recommend you check out their store!!

I packed all these cute clothes but spent 99.9% of my time in shorts, tanks, and my lululemon attire. So, no OOTWKND pics for me:(

No comments:

Post a Comment