Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Birchbox


Have you  heard of Birchbox? With a monthly membership for a fairly small fee you receive about 4 to 5 samples of beauty products. The idea is to give you a taste of a variety of products, from facial creams and cleansers to self tanning lotions, lip gloss, and nail polish, help you cut through the clutter of products we all know we're guilty of purchasing, and allow you to make smarter buying decisions by purchasing products that actually work (and you like). You receive discounts off of full sized products of the samples and earn loyalty points to use for future purchases. I love it!

I joined in February and received my first box in March. My samples included toothpaste, lip gloss, self tanner, facial lotion (that I loved), facial mask, and a few other things. I still haven't tried everything (I'm not a self tanner person) but I will say that I absolutely loved the facial lotion.


It was really light and refreshing and when applying, it felt silky smooth with a slight tingle. It has a nice lavendar smell and my skin felt moisturized all day.


This month, Birchbox is celebrating Earth Day. All of the products in the box are eco-friendly and it even came with seed paper that is not only used in stationary products by Bloomin but can be planted and flowers will bloom.

I received:

 I love exfoliating cleansers and can't wait to try this. It is full of all-natural ingredients and has a really nice citrusy scent.

Zhena's Gypsy Tea Italian Chamomile 

 This tea sounds like it's chock full of all sorts of ingredients to relax you and aid in digestion.

Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion

 This is a rosehip seed oil-infused moisturizer. I can't wait to try it out.

LIV GRN C2C Fragrance Collection Natural Eau De Parfum

 This perfume is made with renewable materials and the scent is really light and refreshing. I'm not a perfume person at all but I have it on now and it doesn't bother me it all. Again, the scent is light and I actually really like it.

Zoya Intimate Spring 2011 Nail Polish Collection 

 This nail polish not only has 0 harmful toxic chemicals, it supposedly has superior staying power. We shall see!

 I pay $10 for my monthly Birchbox but there are various packages you can subscribe to. You can even give these as gifts. And, I will say that the samples are of generous size. 

 Check out the site. You won't be disappointed!

www.Birchbox.com

 (I don't know what's wrong with my spacing. Sorry about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment