Saturday, April 16, 2011

Finds Under $50

Finds Under $50


Also, what did you think of this week's Anthro sale? I held back for the most part. I did snag these cute Dearie Me wedges! 



They arrived Thursday and are super cute. The only problem I'm having is that I have super tiny ankles and I will have to poke a hole about 2-3 inches from the existing ones. All and all, I really like them and am 99% sure I'll keep them.
Looking back at the sale today, I'm eyeing this Hydrangea Petals Maxi Dress. I just love it! Who knows if it'll stick around for another markdown?? I might stop by Anthro tomorrow and see if my store has it so I can try it on.


There are so many things I want....actually that I need! We didn't have a summer last year but I'm really hoping we do this year as it's my favorite time of the year. However, I don't want to go too crazy for the sake of our bank account and buying things I won't be able to wear. 

Oh, to live in the Pacific Northwest!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those Anthro wedges - you are so lucky! I'm glad to hear they're comfy and read about the ankle issue in the reviews...seems like you found a good solution though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I now know that you didn't wait on the second cut for the maxi dress. Like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete