Thursday, July 7, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

I along with many other bloggers are jumping on the Awkward & Awesome Thursday bandwagon! If you haven't visited Sydney's blog, The Daybook, it's a must. I've been following her blog for quite some time now and the girl is hilarious! I look forward to her daily posts, whether it be about fashion (she has a super adorable style) to her funny updates about going through her first pregnancy. And, her hubby takes great pics of her:) Check out her blog, she will keep you coming back for more! 

Anyway, even though I don't have a ton of awkwards and awesomes this week, I'm going to participate:)

Awkward:
- So I was in a meeting with my legs stretched out under the table, feet crossed, and rubbing them together. Well, my boss was sitting across from me and after several foot rubbings, he looked at me funny. Come to find out, that table leg I thought I was rubbing against was actually his foot! I about died! A-W-K-W-A-R-D!!!

- In another meeting (yes, this is all I do these days), I was sitting next to one of our Finance guys and he had a snap button shirt on. As he leaned back stretching his arms, his button pops open across his chest in the man boob region. I mean, he doesn't have man boobs but I thought that was funnier than "chest." Anyway, I happened to be looking right at him, saw this in action, and started cracking up laughing. This kind of thing isn't supposed to happen to a dude! He now reminds me to keep my eyes where they belong.


 Awesome:
- The McDonald's Rolo McFlurry sitting in the freezer right now waiting for me to devour!
- The picture I took today of a colleague planking on our Director's desk while he was out of his office. If you're not familiar with this craze, view this video. And, no I can't share the image because he would probably kill me.
- My neighborhood's annual Summer Fest starts tomorrow! Even though it means I have to park 2 blocks from my house because they block off our street, we're 1 block away from 20+ local bands playing, vendor stands of all sorts of goodies including candles, pottery, jewelry, and baked goods, a kids area for Ella to play in, the farmer's market, a beer garden, and so much more - like funnel cakes, and good carnival food.

Below are some other fellow bloggers participating in this A&A Thursday:

What do you find awkward or awesome in your life? You know you have it in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment