Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 5th wedding anniversary! Wowzers! My hubby and I have known each other since we were 17! He actually showed up at my surprise 18th birthday party my sweet friends threw me. I can promise you it hasn't been a bed of roses but we've been through it all together and I wouldn't know what do to without him:)




I showed up to work today with a Markman's jewelry box on my desk (we both work for Amazon in the same building -  so convenient). It took me a minute or so to realize it was Markman's and that is the jewelry store in Knoxville, TN my wedding ring and band came from. I opened it and there was the other half of my wedding bands. Yippee!

 Isn't it perty!

And, this is what I wore to work today.


Anthropologie Darting Dragonfly Dress

Our little family celebrated the night at nearby Latin (I call it Mexican) restaurant, Mission. Tomorrow we're headed to the beach all day (it's going to be 80!!!) and then I got us a babysitter so Brian and I can go out:)

Should be a great weekend!

And, a Happy Birthday to Anthroholic blog! Kim's blog is celebrating it's 2nd birthday! If you don't follow it, you should. She's super sweet, has a great sense of style, and she's in the know of all things Anthropologie.




No comments:

Post a Comment