Saturday, July 16, 2011

What I Wore - Double Blues

This week has been a tough one due to the nasty cold I've been fighting for weeks flaring up so I had about 10% desire to get out of bed, much less get dressed! I guess I was feeling "the blues" because I drug out this cardigan several times:)

Target belt
Banana Republic jeans and wedges

I'm a little embarrassed to say I've had this dress for 7+ months and this is the first time I've worn it. Part of the reason is that it's a little big and the other, I think it's more of a fall/winter dress and I pretty much wear nothing but jeans during that time of year due to rain. I'm going to try to be better and diversify a bit more this year after finding all sorts of inspiration from your blogs!! But I thought the nude shoes and blue cardigan brightened and lightened things up a bit so I could wear it now.



 Anthropologie Lapulla dress - on Ebay
Anthropologie Media Via Belt - on sale now
Merona Sea Cascade cardigan - Target

 I get in a "rain rut" here in Seattle and it really affects my mood. I love clothes, have a closet full of so many things I adore and find I don't wear a lot of them during the fall/winter rainy months. Do you get in these kinds of ruts? What do you do to snap out of them?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment