Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Big Anthro Sale! What Did You Buy?

As most of you already know, Anthropologie announced a pretty big sale today complete with an extra 25% off apparel sale items and free shipping for purchases $150+. I did good and only bought one item from my wishlist but below are some sale items I really like. All I can say is THANK GOODNESS Seattle summers are short. I'm by far a summer apparel person and our short Seattle summers tell me "No" A LOT when determining what to buy.

Here are my likes (but I didn't cave in and buy):

$79.95



$69.95



$39.95



$39.95
 I have this skirt in the purple/wine color that is now sold out. I love it!


$49.95


$39.95



$59.95



$29.95
I like how it's reversible - super versatile!


$19.95



What I did buy was on my wishlist and I'm so glad I did, because it's no longer online - the Golden Rays Skirt - as seen on Kim from Anthroholic here. $39.95 + 25% off. It was a steal! Hope it fits:)


Is it just me or are you noticing 2 trends here - I obviously need a new wallet and I like the color mustard?!?!

And, what I'm loving on the new arrivals...

















I'm ready for Hump Day tomorrow. 3 more days closer to the weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment