Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June Birchbox

It's that time again - the monthly Birchbox reveal! After last month's sub par items, I was not sure what to expect. However, this month's items are SO MUCH BETTER!!! I haven't tried them yet but this is what was in mine:



 A serum for hair to add softness, shine, reduce frizz, tame flyaways, and protect from heat styling. It has a nice light scent - can't put my finger on what it is but it's not bad.

 It is a spray toner used to balance and hydrate skin. Now, this has a funky smell. The bottle mentions a citrus scent but to me, it smells like tea tree oil. Ick! But, hopefully it will be a better experience on the skin.

 I received the Honey Dipped shade and love it! I think I'm really going to like it. You can use this on your cheeks or use the individual colors on your eyelids. Pretty cool!

Sunscreen on the go and in towelette form. I like it! I'll have to try these babies out.

As you know, I'm not a perfume fan so I'll pass on this. It is described as a fruity floral but I consider it another strong smelling distraction I want to run away from. Maybe you'll like it though! Gotta keep the glass half full here:)

 My favorite product from May:
Love this stuff! It makes my hands nice and smooth and I like the light florally fragrance.


That wraps up my June birchbox. As always, I'll come back a month from now and share my favorite product.

No comments:

Post a Comment