Sunday, June 26, 2011

OOTWKD - Black & White

We really enjoyed our weekend - had good workouts, took Ella Grace to the park, and enjoyed Alki Beach today. Yesterday, it was not warm enough for shorts and a tank but not cold enough for jeans, so I pulled out this really old maxi dress. It was actually my Mom's. She gave it to me weeks after I had Ella because I really liked it and it was the perfect, super comfy attire for that time. Well, I held on to it and still love it today (plus, it has built in bra cups!!). So, I threw it on, added a pop of color with my red flats, put Ella's "Nemo" dress on, and we were out the door!

 Take 1 - Ella wanted to be in the picture but we weren't successful with the smile, or even looking at the camera for that matter.

 Take 2: Without my mini me
Banana Republic Maxi dress
Banana Republic gladiator flats


 Ella insisted on taking a picture....with her rainboots on.


I hope you had a great weekend! We're off to Lake Chelan on Friday so I want the next 4 days to go by really fast. Do you have 4th of July weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment