Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Awesomeness

 The weather was decent enough to go to the beach... AWESOME.

 My cutie patootie loving the beach.

 I enjoyed many of these...AWESOME.

 I tried the Lemon Lara Bar for the first time, DOUBLE AWESOME!
 Did you know flat marshmallows exist? Well, they do and I'm obsessed with S'mores. So obsessed I've had one every night the last week. AWESOME.


I ordered this wristlet off of Etsy; a much needed item as I hate carrying my purse around. I hope it's AWESOME when it arrives.

And, last but not least, I don't own this yet but know it's AWESOME. I spent some time last night researching which one I want to buy. After experiencing this awesomeness at The Wailea Fairmont in Hawaii and then again at Chris and Steph's house, I decided I need one.


No comments:

Post a Comment