Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF - Dandelion Detail

TGIF! Ella and I have already celebrated with ice cream. It was mighty tasty! I'm not even hungry for dinner after a waffle cone full of french orange and coconut ice cream!

I was really hoping my Goldfield skirt would arrive so I could wear it today...but it didn't, and honestly, I wasn't feeling like putting much effort into getting dressed today. 

I decided to throw on:

 Anthropologie top
GAP jeans
Target belt
Target shoes

And, I was oh, so comfy at work! And, I call this top the dandelion top. How I wish I actually kept tally of the unique names Anthropologie comes up with for their clothing. Some of you bloggers are really great about remembering not only the names of your Anthro items but even the year they came out. How do you remember? Do you track the style number online? Do you keep an archive? I'm really curious!

There's nothing on our agenda for the weekend and I wouldn't have it any other way! Have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Somehow stumbled onto your cute little blog. Love your outfit posts- so very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey. Thank you! And, come back and visit:) I just checked out your blog and love it. I'm now a follower:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so darn cute. Makes me miss working so I could actually WEAR some of my stuff!

    ReplyDelete