Sunday, August 14, 2011

Here and There

This weekend, so far, has been relatively low key in terms of the amount of things we've done, but I still feel we have been non-stop. My little and I went to a friend's 2 year old's birthday. We had so much fun! So much fun that we were the first there at 4 and the last to leave after 9 last night. Ella loved playing with 2 other little girls her age. And, the food was amazing - homemade Asian cuisine! While hubs got up at 4 a.m. this morning to do a triathlon, we slept in and are now heading out to get some things done. 


 What I wore to the party:
Anthropologie Amhara skirt, GAP heathered tee, Banana Republic necklace, Target sandals


We haven't seen much sun this weekend. I really hope summer isn't already over! It is super chilly this morning so I've put on this to run errands:

 Anthropologie top, jacket; GAP jeans; Target flats



 These pictures crack me up. I'm glad I don't take myself too seriously because let's face it, modeling is not my calling. Haha!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)







No comments:

Post a Comment