Saturday, August 20, 2011

Versatility

It's been a few days since I've posted anything. I got some kind of stomach bug Monday night, stayed home Tuesday, and finally started feeling better Thursday. As summer is starting to come to a close (although it's 80 here today, woo hoo!), I told you I'd be doing what I can to wear my favorite summer clothes before I have to put them away and trade them for 9 months of rain (ugh....sigh).

Anthropologie's Goldfield skirt has been so versatile for me this summer. I've worn it with stripes, a solid tee, and now lace. I feel I can extend it's wear through fall with mustard, gray, and red. I just love it!


Ruche Lace Lover Top
Banana Republic orange cami




By the way, I have a brand spankin' new pair of the Seychelles sandals above in a sz 7 - still in the box, never worn. Please email me at lkelley11@gmail.com if you would like to purchase them. $75 shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment