Thursday, August 25, 2011

Many Firsts

Wow! Today was a beautiful, warm, sunny, awesome day! And, a day of many firsts - my hubby's first day as a 30 year old (he'll kill me for posting this), my first time ever taking a photo of myself in a bathroom, having a Hello Kitty mini fridge and microwave at my desk at work (or any fridge & microwave for that matter), and attempting to blog from my phone (I failed, couldn't figure out how to load pictures).

How cool is this?!!

Photobucket
Me wearing Moulinette Soeurs Lotus dress from Anthropologie

It was a good one though - filled with cupcakes, Baskin Robbins ice cream cake, filet mignon, great work friends helping me carry my new accessories up to our floor, set them up, and walk to Whole Foods to stock up on beer, and spending time with my cute family.

No comments:

Post a Comment